1. W:I like cartoons. What about you?
M:I like science fiction films. They are exciting!
2. W: It’s so hot today. Shall we go swimming?
M: Good idea! But I have to go shopping for my mother.
3. W: How did the man kill the poor woman?
M: He held a gun in his hand and broke into her house.
4. M: How do you learn foreign languages, Lily?
W: I learn Chinese by listening to the radio.
5. M: Are there any children in the room?
W: Yes. Two are drawing at the table and three are playing near the window.
6. W: Why don’t you go to watch this film, Tom?
M: I like this film very much. My brother, Max, likes the film, too. But there is only one ticket. So I let Max go to the cinema.
7. M: I like TV programmes about animals. What about you, Mi llie?
W: I like sports games, especially basketball, I would rather give up other programmes.
8. M: Do you have plans for this weekend, Alice?
W: Yes, on Saturday I’m going to the museum with Jean. There are many famous French paintings on show.
M: Enjoy your weekend.
9. W: How about my noodles? I've been sitting here for half an hour.
M: Sorry, sir. It must be ready now.
10. W: I don't think we should buy a new car.
M: But our car is too old to drive, and it only has three wheels. I can’t drive it to work.