1. M: My son’s birthday is coming. I want to buy a basketball for him.
W: That’s a good idea.
2. W: What kind of stamps do you like best?
M: I like stamps with flowers best.
3. M: What do we need to buy mum?
W: We need some tomatoes and carrots.
4. W: If I want to go to HK. How can I get there?
M: You can take a plane. It’s fast and comfortable.
5. M: Why didn’t you finish you project?
W: Oh, there’s something wrong with my computer.
6. M: How far is it from the park to the theatre?
W: It’s only 20 minutes by taxi or 30 minutes by bus.
7. M: Sandy, is this your new bike?
W: No, it isn’t mine. It’s my sister’s. it’s Millie’s.
8. W: I want to stay in the country near Beijing this summer. How much money do I have to take?
M: That sounds great. I think 380 yuan is enough.
9. W: I sit behind Millie.
M: Who sits in front of Millie?
W: Jack does.
10. W: You speak good English. Are you from Britain?
M: No, I’m from France. But I stay in America for a few years.
W: How about going out for a picnic this Sunday?
M: Good idea. What shall we prepare?
W: I will take some bread, eggs, vegetables and fruit. Can you bring some drinks?
M: Sure. I’ll bring some juice and milk.