26. Speaking too loudly in p______ places is not polite.
27. The shop is open t_____ nine o’clock on Fridays.
28. Both China and Japan are A_____ countries .
29. The singer has never p_______ in the music hall before.
30. Can you t_______ this book from English into Chinese ?
31. I would rather ______ ( st ay ) at home on such hot days.
32. You have broken our _____ ( agree ) by not doing the work you promised.
33.It is ten years since Mr. Green _____ ( leave ) his hometown.
34. Here is my dog and ____ ( it ) name is Max.
35. I guess I don’t have any _____ ( music ) talent.