牛津译林版英语7A Unit7 Study skills教学设计
Step 1 Lead-in
T: How many phonemes are there in English? How many vowels are there in English? How many consona nts are there in English?
Step 2 Fun time
T: Look at the pronunciations, and try to pronounce each word. Find out what the thing is.
Step 3 Presentation
T: Look! What can you see on the screen? A blue blouse.
Step 4 Consonant groups at the beginning of a word
T: Some consonant groups at the beginning of a word are like this:
black class floor glass plane sleep
bread cry friend grass pretty
sky small snow speak star
screen spring street quiet sweet twenty
Step 5 Presentation
T: Look! What can you see on the cake? I can see some candles.
Step 6 Consonant groups at the end of a word
T: Some consonant groups at the end of a word are like this:
table people uncle
noodle little pencil
cousin listen often
sev en garden
Step 7 Practice
1. T: Com plete the descriptions below with the correct consonant letters.
clean the blackboard practise in the playground
fruit on the table flowers in spring
kites flying in the sky a group of little people
2. T: Practise saying the following sentences.
(1) Our classrooms are clean and bright.
(2) He speaks quite quickly.
(3) Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
(4) Twenty green bottles stand on the table.
(5) The boys often play on the grass after class.