36. I have never o , but yesterday my alarm clock didn't go off.
37. The child b his fingers while playing with a match yesterday.
38. The fish you caught yesterday is still a .
39. Be quiet, please. The headmaster will a the results of the race.
40. What a f I was to believe he is a good man!
41. I didn't take photos of the UFO, because the UFO had d before I took out the camera.
42. Many new d were made with the help of a compass.
43. I want to buy a key r .
44. His uncle works t 11:00 every evening.
45. Perhaps he'll dress himself up as a clown in the c party.
46. I'm afraid we have to ( 取消) the meeting.
47. Let's hope our difficulties will soon (消失).
48. He couldn't answer the teacher's question. He felt (尴尬的).
49. Many new (发现)were made with the help of compass.
50. The old lady kept the little dog (活着) by feeding it warm milk.
51. Tom missed the early bus because he (睡过头).
52. The president of America (宣布) that the war in Iraq had stopped.
53. She is the public information (官员).
54. I (取消) my appointment with a dentist yesterday.
55. We went back to the highway after the fog had (消失).
56. --- Did you go to the movie last night?
--- Yes. But by the time I got there, the movie (开始十多分钟了). (for) (词数不限)
They volleyball at that time.
58. Would you be kind enough to (让我搭车)?
She has decided to her company and move abroad.
He didn't at the meeting yesterday afternoon.