21. I have never o , but yesterday my alarm clock didn't go off.
22. The child b his fingers while playing with a match yesterday.
23. The fish you caught yesterday is still a .
24. Mr. Wang a that we would have a picnic tomorrow.
25. It's reported that lots of people were f by the hoax.
26. I didn't take photos of the UFO, because the UFO had d before I took out the camera.
27. The d made by our scientists surprised the world.
28. I want to buy a key r .
29. His uncle works t 11:00 every evening.
30. Perhaps he'll dress himself up as a clown in the c party.
31. I'm afraid we have to ( 取消) the meeting.
32. Let's hope our difficulties will soon (消失).
33. He couldn't answer the teacher's question. He felt (尴尬的).
34. Many new (发现)were made with the help of compass.
35. The old lady kept the little dog (活着) by feeding it warm milk.
36. Yesterday I (睡过头了), so I was late for school.
37. The results were (公布) a moment ago.
38. She is the public information (官员).
39. I (取消) my appointment with a dentist yesterday.
40. When spring comes, the snow and ice (消失).
41. --- Did you go to the movie last night?
--- Yes. But by the time I got there, the movie (开始十多分钟了). (for) (词数不限)
42. --- 昨天早上9点至10点你们在上英语课吗？
--- Were you an English class from nine to ten yesterday morning?
--- No, we . We were having a Chinese lesson.
43. 谢谢你用小汽车搭载了我一程。(give) (词数不限)
Thank you for in your car.
She has decided to her company and move abroad.
My best friend didn't on my birthday.
people realized that it was a joke, the ambulance .
photo, father sister TV.
It was kind of him to the town.
They all the tickets yesterday.
50. We waited for him for a long time, but he didn't (露面).