16. I o this morning, because my alarm clock didn't go off.
17. The child b his fingers while playing with a match yesterday.
18. He is not dead. He is still a .
19. Mr. Wang a that we would have a picnic tomorrow.
20. It's reported that lots of people were f by the hoax.
21. I didn't take photos of the UFO, because the UFO had d before I took out the camera.
22. Her d about the wild animals will change people's traditional idea about their behaviors.
23. After the bell r , all the students rushed out of their classrooms.
24. His uncle works t 11:00 every evening.
25. Perhaps he'll dress himself up as a clown in the c party.
26. They had to (取消) the sports meeting because of the heavy rain.
27. Let's hope our difficulties will soon (消失).
28. He couldn't answer the teacher's question. He felt (尴尬的).
29. In the modern world, new scientific (发现) are being made every day.
30. We must work hard when we are (活着的).
31. Tom missed the early bus because he (睡过头).
32. The President wanted to talk to the doctor before (宣布) his plan.
33. She is the public information (官员).
I woke up, I found I .
They volleyball at that time.
36. Would you be kind enough to (让我搭车)?
All the tickets to the match
Tom asked me to wait for him at the school gate, but he didn't .