IV. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms: （共8分）
59. This is Tom’s chair. _____ is over there. (her)
60. Do you know the _____ at yesterday’s meeting? (speak)
61. –Where is your father?
--He has gone to Shanghai on ______. (busy)
62. Some boys and girls show great interest in ______ stories. (interest)
63. No one is allowed to ______ the water in the river. (pollution)
64. ______ teachers usually make their classes very lively. (experience)
65. Of all the students in our class, Lucy talks _____ but does most. (little)
66. Since the children aren’t at home, it’s _____ to cook a big meal tonight . (need)
V. Rewrite the sentences as required：（共14分）
67. I didn’t know anything about it before he told me. (保持原句意思)
I knew about it he told me.
68. They came to Shanghai to earn more money. (对划线部分提问)
did they come to Shanghai ?
69. I am fond of all kinds of sports. (保持原句意思)
I am all kinds of sports.
70. They have done hard work. (改为感叹句)
_______ _______ work they have done!
71. Kate does morning exercises every day. (改成一般疑问句)
_______ Kate _______ morning exercises every day?
72. Big Ben decided to go on a diet in order to become healthy again. (保持原句意思)
Big Ben decided to go on a diet so that_______ _______ become healthy again
73. They visited the Great Wall yesterday. (对划线部分提问)_______ did they _______ yesterday?