IV. Complete the sentences with the given words in their suitable forms（用括号中所给单词 的适当形式完成下列句子。每空格限填一词）:（共8分）
59. Tony has gone to London and will stay there for two ______. ( month)
60. It is ______for us to exercise more so as to keep fit. (importance)
61. Tom, since you are eighteen years old, you should take care of ______. (you)
62. In the end, the plane landed at Heathrow Airport ______. (safe)
63. Could you tell me who is the _____ of the telephone ? ( invention )
64. Alice has got bad marks in English. However, Belinda’s are even _____ . (bad)
65. An unusual TV show named China’s Got Talent is very _____ to the audience . (attract)
66. Janet said goodbye to us, and then ______ at the street corner. (appear)
V. Rewrite the following sentences as required（根据所给要求，改写下列句子。每空格限填一词）: (共14分)
67. I’ve never seen a lion dance. (改为一般疑问句)
________ you _______ seen a lion dance?
68. Tom’s sister can speak little Chinese. （改为反意疑问句）
Tom’s sister can speak little Chinese, _________ ________?
69. I have been in the Dance Club since last month. (划线部分提问)
________ _______ have you been in the Dance Club?
70. Mr. Green gave us an interesting lecture about how to keep healthy.（改为被动语态)
An interesting lecture about how to keep healthy ____ ____ to us by Mr. Green.
71. Nobody told her how she should deal with this problem. (保持原句意思)
Nobody told her ______ ______deal with this problem.
72. The boy is so strong that he can carry the heavy box himself. (保持原句意思)
The boy is strong ______ ______ carry the heavy box himself.
73. The mother asked her son, “Will you come home early tomorrow?” (保持句意不变)
The mother asked her son _______ he ________ come home early the next day.