1. If it rains tomorrow, our school sports meeting has to be put off.
2. Protecting the environment is our duty. We should put the rubbish into the litter bins.
3. The Whites are going to make a trip to Hangzhou. Now she is telling her children to be safe when they are travelling.
4. My sister, Rose, is a secretary. Her work is to type letters, send e-mails, and answer the phones.
5. Since France is calling, why not spread your wings to France?
6. More and more young people like to take part in sports, such as playing table tennis and so on.
7. M: Kathy, would you like to be a singer?
W: No, I wouldn’t. I want to be a doctor.
M: I think you will be a good doctor. You’re very kind to others.
Q: What does Kathy want to be?
8. M: How can we get to the zoo?
W: Here’s a sign.
M: What is it about?
W: It tells us to turn left then walk for five minutes.
Q: Where are they now?
9. M: How will you go to Pudong International Airport, Mrs. Brown?
W: I think I can call a taxi.
M: Why not take the underground. It’s very fast!
W: That’s a good idea.
Q: How will Mrs. Brown probably go to the airport?
10. M: How often does Kitty shop?
W: Twice a week.
M: Are there any shops near her flat?
W: No, there aren’t any. She often goes to the supermarket near Milkway.
Q: How often does Kitty shop?
11. W: What did Uncle Jack say in his letter?
M: He invited us to go to Hong Kong in our summer holidays.
W: How exciting! Let me talk to Mum about it.
Q: What is the girl going to do during the summer holidays?
12．W: Summer holidays are coming. I will go to Hainan Island with my family.
M: But it’ll be hot on Hainan Island.
W: Yes. My aunt bought a big house there, so we can enjoy ourselves for two months!
M: That sounds wonderful. Why not stay there for another month?
W: Oh, don’t forget that our school term will start in September.
Q: How long will the girl stay on Hainan Island?
13. M: Do you get up at a quarter past six?
W: I used to, but now I get up fifteen minutes earlier than before.
Q: What time does the woman get up now?
14. W: How do you enjoy your trip to Thailand?
M: Oh, I liked it very much. The food was very good and the city was beautiful. But the buses were crowded.
Q: What does the man think of his trip to Thailand?
15. M: Mum, our school will have an international food festival next week. I want to do something for it.
W: That’s good, Tony.
M: But I can’t make any kind of food.
W: Why not ask your dad for help? He is a good cook.
Q: Who will teach Tony to make food?
16. W: Do you know Susan’s birthday?
M: Yes. She was born on May 6th.
W: Today is Tuesday. This Saturday is her birthday.
M: Let’s go and buy some presents for her. Q: What’s the date today?