译林牛津版必修三Unit1 Section B Word power同步练习含答案解析
1. If you sleep less than 7 hours, you are three times to catch a cold.
A. possible B. certainly C. probable D. likely
2. Having been left in the kitchen for several days, the watermelon .
A. went good B. went bad C. went badly D. went worse
3. Being poor, he couldn’t to buy the house.
A. effect B. affect C. afford D. appoint
4. —The cars give off a great deal of waste gas into the streets.
—Yes. But I’m sure something must be done to air pollution.
A. reduce B. remove C. collect D. increase
5. Rather than everything to the last minute, he always prefers early.
A. leave; start B. leaving; start C. leave; to start D. to leave; starting
6. I’m moving to the countryside because the air there is much fresher than in the city.
A. ones B. one C. that D. those
7. The notice came around two in the afternoon the meeting would be postponed.
A. when B. that C. whether D. how
8. his composition carefully, he will find some spelling mistakes.
A. If he check B. If he will check C. If checking D. If to check