1. My cousin has changed so much that I can hardly r_______________ him.
2. It is reported that he received a medal for his c________________ to world peace.
3. The boys were very upset because they were d_______________by another team.
4. Though she was born with d_____________, she manages to lead a normal life.
5. Please don’t i___________ when I am speaking.
6. Which one of the top students will be asked to give a speech at the graduation c_____________ next week?
7. You needn’t worry about your a___________ — you look fine.
8. We live near a supermarket and it is c___________ for us to go shopping.
9. They didn’t draw a c___________(结论) until all the experiments were finished.
10. The terrible earthquake d___________(毁掉) most of the buildings in our city.
11. A writer usually needs to collect enough m___________(材料) before writing a new novel.
12. Jay Chou is a u___________(独特的) singer, who has his own way to express what he thinks of this world.
13. To improve your English, you should enlarge your v___________(词汇) first.
14. Unless there is evidence to the c ___________(相反的), we ought to believe them.
15. He was late for the interview. T___________(因此), he lost the chance of getting this job.