56. — Please listen to me carefully and learn how to ______ the word.
— I am listening carefully, Miss Zhang.
57. — With the policeman’s help, Linda ______ her child yesterday evening.
— That’s good news. Everybody is worried about the little girl.
58. — I’m afraid you can’t take away the books, because they are ______.
— Sorry, I took them by mistake.
59. — Physics is the s______ that Mike likes learning most at school.
— He is really good at it. He often gets high scores in physics.
60. — I think it will be e______ for you to pass such a simple exam, Dick.
— I don’t think the exam will be difficult. And I will try my best to pass it.
61. — Jim is b______ with his work these days and almost has no time to look after his pet.
— He has sent his pet to his parents’ house. They will look after it.
62. ________________ giving me the address; I’ll write it down at once. (thank)
63. They are poor but proud; they never borrow money or ________________ help. (ask)
64. ________________, Mary! You can do better than that. (come)
65. Even now when I ________________ it I feel pain in my heart. (think)
66. I met a lot of old friends and we ________________. (have)
67. ________________ carry the box to your office? (help)
68. We finished our homework and went on to ________________. (watch)