41. Kate’s new sweater is the same colour as ▲ (我的).
42. Playing table tennis at the weekend is one of David’s ▲ (爱好).
43. Lucy likes travelling and she ▲ (很少) stays at home during holidays.
44. We went on a trip to a village in Anhui and tasted lots of ▲ (当地的) food.
45. Peter ▲ (忘记) to take his camera this morning although he was reminded.
46. Andrew kept ▲ (try) to put in the light, but he didn’t make it.
47. How ▲ (care) you are! You’ve knocked the cup off the table again!
48. As a great ▲ (invent), the smart phone is widely used in many ways.
49. Helen got a full mark because she spelt all the words ▲ (correct). 50. Lots of ▲ (visit) go to Wuhan University to enjoy sakura(樱花) every spring.