1. It will take her three days (reach) there by ship.
2. Don't (pollution) the river.
3. There is (little) plastic than wood.
4. There was (much) plastic than paper.
5. The city workers sort all of our garbage for (recycle).
6. (read) a book is much better than watching a bad TV program.
7. The doctor are trying their best to save the (die) boy.
8. Wood can be (make) into furniture.
9. The sound drew (she) attention.
10. Last week Mr. Green bought a (use) car.
11. To clean the library every day is my duty. (改为同义句)
my duty clean the library very day.
12. What a clever boy Tom is! (改为同义句)
13. I think they need to cook some soup. (改为否定句)
I they need to cook any soup.
14. It will take about twenty minutes to prepare your dishes. (对画线部分提问)
will it take to prepare your dishes?
15. Can you tell me? Where does Mr. White live? (合并为一句)
Can you tell me Mr. White ?