56. --- Tom, throw the r into the dustbin(废物箱).
--- OK, mum, I'll do it at once
57. There is more air p than before because of cars.
58. People throw l into the river and make it really dirty.
59. We should stop all the f pouring waste water into the river.
60. Fish will d without water and air.
61. She gets tons of (关注) everywhere she goes.
62. --- Joe, do you know what PM2.5 means?
--- Not exactly. A professor will give us a talk on environmental protection. I think he will (解释) it to us.
63. --- I don't think it's right to treat Jimmy like this.
--- I agree with you. He worked the hardest but got the (最少的) money.
64. We think it can (污染) the environment to pour waste water into the river.
65. My bottle is full, but my sister's is (空的).
I think it is .
67. Does the logo (引起你的注意) when you go shopping?
I have told him . He shouldn't depend on his mother.
White lines the playing area sections.
It a pity only six pieces of music in total were recorded for the future world to hear.
71. The little dog has been (die) for two days.
72. The earth is becoming more and more crowed and (pollute).
73. Of all the students, our monitor spent the (little) time but made the most progress.
74. This machine (use) for washing clothes. It is called “washing machine”.
75. It's important for people (try) to understand each other.