1. I don’t like __________ (有雾的) days. I can’t see anything clearly on the road.
2.There is a quiet ___________(小溪) before my old house.
3.Last week, it kept raining _____________ (到处) in my hometown.
4.When the famous singer began to sing for us, the people ____________ (惊呼) excitedly.
5. He spoke l___________ enough for everyone to hear clearly.
1. We should learn English well and most of us know the ___________ (important ) of the English study.
2. After the worker kept working for eight hours, he felt____________ (sleep) and stopped to have a rest.
3. It’s ________ (nature) that teenagers（青少年）may sometimes quarrel（争吵）with their parents.
4. The animals were running __________ (wild) when they heard a lion coming.
5. The telephone kept ringing for a long time, but I didn’t answer it. I am wondering who the__________ (call) can be.
6. The man shouldn’t shout to the old woman ___________ (polite), because he made it wrong himself.
7. You will be ____________ (welcome) in the library if you make much noise.
8. Go out for a walk if it ___________ (not be) rainy tomorrow.
9. The man _________ (drop) some litter on the ground a moment ago. I think he’s wrong.
10. I'll find out when and where (go) climbing.
11. After walking for a long time, they felt much _______________ (thirsty).
12. The meat smells ____________ (terrible). Throw it away.
13. My home is full of people today, because it is my fatcher’s ______________ (fifty) birthday.
14. Do you mind (show) me how to use the new computer?
15. On ___________ (woman)Day, children often give their mothers nice presents.