1. Give the standard greeting to welcome students to English class.
2. A quiz----Do it one by one as quickly as possible!
1）How many seasons are there in a year? What are they?
2）How many days are there in a year?
3）How many days are there in a leap year?
4）How many days are there in March/December?
5）How many days are there in April/June?
6）How many days are there in February?
Birthday present show!
Suppose your mother's birthday is coming. What would you like to give her？Why?
The students act out their dialogues in pairs.
Part1 What season do you like？
Step I Present
1. Lead in
T: All the students have chosen the best presents for their mothers, and all the mothers will be very happy, like this:（一张快乐妈妈的图片）
T: Who is he?
T: He is a teacher. He is smiling. Why is he happy? Guess!
T: It's Teachers' Day!
T: Teach the new word: Teachers' Day.
2. Introduce more holidays.
3. Teach the names and the dates of the holidays.
Step II Listen and read
1. Listen and Do
Ask the students to listen to the second part and do No.2 on page107.
2. Listen and Follow!
Ask the students to listen to the text again and read aloud with it!
Step III. Work In Pairs.
Ask the students to do No.4 on page 107.
A: What do you like to do on.....
B: I like to...
1. Try to find more festivals in China or in other countries.
2. Do No.3 on Page 107.
3. Read and recite the second part of the text.