1. I worried about what to cook for lunch on my way home. To my s________, lunch was ready when I got home.
2. –Where is my story-book? I can’t find it everywhere.
– I g________ your sister took it and she forgot to tell you.
3. As a student, you shouldn’t c____________ others’ homework.
4. I a_________ with my best friend and we didn’t say to each other.
5. –Look at the s________, it says “No photos!” –Yes, we can not take photos here.
6. We were working when s________ we heard a loud noise in the street.
7. We can’t i________ what will happen in 100 years.
8. I r________ I was wrong when my teacher explained to me.
9. You shouldn’t w_________ time doing that kind of work.
10. She has a t_______ and has to see a dentist.
11. You should not feel under much p________, I think you should relax yourself.
12. His parents are very busy. They have little time to c__________ with their children.
13. He is ready to help others, and he always o_________ money to the people in the poor villages.
14. It was raining h________ when I got to school yesterday.
15. The story r_________ me of my old days when I was in high school.
16.Mr. Black s_________ at the bird, but missed it.
17.Who l_________ you to such a dangerous place? You have never been there before.
18.The Caspian Sea is the d___________ of all the salt lakes.
19.We should p_________ our Mother Earth.
20.He often tells us to work hard and try our best to a__________ our dreams.
21.Chinese people s___________ in passing the Olympic flame(奥运圣火)on top of Qomolangma in 2008.
22.H_________ up! The concert will start in twenty minutes.
23.The book b________ to Alex, it has his name on it.
24. Jane has i__________ a singer to us, so we are going to his concert this Saturday.
25.During the Spring Festival, t_____________ of tourists go to Hainan to take the holidays.
26.My sister has c________ many colorful leaves from the trees since last autumn.
27.The little girl f_____________ to go out in the dark.
28.Our math teacher is very kind and friendly to us, we all r_________ him as our good friend.
29.We can s__________ the information on the internet of we want to know anything about the piano concert.
30. I am good at all my subjects, e_______________ I do well in English.
1. An old man fell off his bike and a woman was next to him, _________ (shout) for help.
2. They all agree________ (stop) smoking after the doctor’s advice.
3. This time yesterday Li Lei____________ (sleep) at home.
4. She didn’t think about___________ (her), she only thought about helping others.
5. Her parents made a_________ (decide) to let her to work in the poor mountains.
6. We had to put off ___________ (have) the sports meeting because of rain.
7. The help you gave me made a _______ (different) to my life.
8. They volunteered_______ (care) for those homeless people.
9. She still works there once a week_______ (fix) up broken bicycles.
10. My parents allowed me _________ (have) a party at home this weekend.
11. Alan got up early in order ______ (get) there in time
12. He shouted at me ______ (angry), but I didn’t know what happened.
13. The harder you work, the _______ (good) grades you get.
14. While I _________ (ride) my bike on the street, a UFO arrived.
15. While the baby__________ (sleep), she was reading a book in ___________ (silent).
16. As soon as the sun________(come)out tomorrow, we______(go) to the mountains.
17. Chinese children are different from_______ (west) children.
18. The stepmother planned to leave the boy in the mountain________(die)
19. We jumped with_________(excited) when we heard we were the winners of the basketball match.
20.—Which is __________(long) river in China?
--The Yangtze River. It is _______(long) than the Yellow River.
21. They were the first people____________(reach) the top of the mountain.
22. I _______________(give) him the book, maybe he is reading it now.
23. Many songs these days are about the importance of money and_________(successful)
24. The best thing in life are free—friends, family and________________(laugh).
25.--______you ever_________(try) Beijing Duck?
--No, I________ never_________(be ) to China.
26.We should encourage the kids__________________(not give) up anything.
27. We’re_______________(consider)___________(build) a big house here.
28. You can __________(simple) speak Putonghua when you are travelling in Singapore.
29.I have to be______________(true) that I have done little for my hometown.
30. The Great Wall___________(be) there for thousands of years. It______(be) one of the oldest and most famous buildings in the world.