11. A. Xinhua Bookstore. B. Lao She Tea House. C. Wal-Mart Stores.
12. A. Bought some food. B. Played basketball. C. Watched Beijing Opera
13. A. Interesting and wonderful. B. Boring and wonderful. C. They can’t stand.
14. A. One hour. B. Two hours. C. Three hours.
15. A. Last week. B. This week. C. Next week.
16. A. His son’s B. His friend’s C. His wife’s
17. A. At the park B. At home C. On the road
18. A. About 20km away B. About 40km away C. About 60km away
19. A. Because he was lost. B. Because he was hungry.
C. Because he missed her.
20. A.It’s shy B. It’s foolish C. It’s smart
II. 读音选词 根据所给句意和音标，从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案。
21.I lost my school ID card. I ________/ mʌst / find it.
A. most B. must C. mess D. much
22. This soup is delicious. I’d like a ________ /lɑ:dʒ/ bowl of it.
A. laugh B. later C. lucky D. large
23. Mo Yan joined the________/'ɑ:mɪ/ when he was a teenager. After that he began to write.
A. arm B.am C.army D.animal
24. Don’t eat too much ice cream , or your________/ 'stʌmək /will be uncomfortable.
A. storm B.standard C.stomach D. stick
25. —The short and thin boy got the first prize in the running race.
—It was ________really /'ʌnɪk 'spektɪd /.
A.unexpected B. understand C.unbelievable D.underground
26.—Who’s that man ?—He is my ________, my mother’s brother.
A. sister B. uncle C. aunt D. cousin
27. —Look! What’s that? —It’s __________ dog lying on the ground .
A. a B. an C. the D. /
28. — English is too ________ for me. Would you like to help me? —Sure. I’d love to.
A. difficult B. possible C. interesting D. easy
29. —Why do you like your English teacher ?
—Because she is __________than any other teacher .
A. friend B. friendly C. friendlier D.the friendliest
30.—Mr Wang, could you please speak ______? I can’t hear you clearly. —Of course. I can.
A. slow B. politely C. seriously D. aloud
31.—Listen! Lucy is singing in the classroom.
—It ________ be Lucy. She is ill and stays at home today.
A. mustn’t B. may not C. can’t D. should
32. — The old man ________ all his money to a charity. — He is really great!
A. took away B. put away C. went away D. gave away
33. —How many days do you go to school a week? — _______ days a week.
A. Five B. Fifth C. Fifteen D. Fifty
34.—Why are you so happy today?
— __________ today is my birthday.
A. But B. Because C. Though D.And
35. —_______will you graduate from school? —In one month.
A. What B. Where C. When D. How
36. April 23rd is the World Reading Day. What should we do on that day?
A. B. C. D.
37.—_______ good weather! What about climbing Qianfo Hill?
—That sounds interesting.
A. How B. What C. What a D. What an
38.—Tom, don’t ________ others’ homework. —Sorry. I won’t do that again.
A. copy B. copied C. copying D. to copy
39. —Which of the two dresses will you take? —________, because they are too small or too big.
A. Both B. All C. Either D. Neither
40.—_______ you often talk with friends on QQ or Wechat ? — On Wechat.
A. Will B. Have C. Do D. Are
41.—We haven’t seen each other for a long time. But you still_______young. — Thank you.
A. sound B. taste C. smell D. Look
42.—When did the crash of the German airplane take place ? —It’s _______24th, March, 2015.
A. with B. on C. at D. in
43. —_______ do you watch English movies? —Twice a week.
A. How soon B. How long C. How many D. How often
44. —Why didn’t Mike ______ at the concert last night?
— Because his father was ill, he had to look after him.
A. look up B. show up C. give up D. put up
45.—Shall we visit the History Museum next Sunday?
—_______. I have to help mum with some housework.
A. Here you are B. Sorry, I can’t
C. Yes, please D. OK, let me try
46. Which of the following can remind you of the Chinese folk music?
A. B. C. D.
47.—My parents are used to____________moutains on weekends.
—It’s good to close to the nature.
A.climb B. climbs C. climbing D. climbed
48.—What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. I am interested in the art B. I’m going to study math hard
C. I want to be a music teacher D. I’m going to move to Shanghai
49. — Tom , dinner is ready. — I don’t want to eat __________, Mum. I’m not feeling well.
A. something B. anything C. everything D. nothing
50. —My parents and I will go to Italy for a trip next week. —Really? _______.
A. I don’t think so. B. You should try it.
C. Thanks a lot D. Have a good time.
51. —How long have you ________? — Since 10 years ago.
A. come to Jinan B. worked in this school
C. started this job D. bought that red bike
52.—Hello, Lily is speaking. —Hello, Lily. _______
A. I am Ann. B. That is Ann. C. This is Ann. D. My name’s Ann.
53.—How often do you exercise?
—_________ ever. Because I am always very busy.
A. Hardly B. Nearly C. Never D. Almost
54.—I want to go to Furong street . How can I get there?
—To get there, just _______ along this street and turn left at the third crossing.
A. go B. going C. to go D.went
55.—Excuse me. Do you know_______? — Maybe Tom did by mistake .
A. how he learn English well B. what he bought for his mother
C. where Tom will go hiking D. who took away my dictionary
One afternoon, my son Adam asked me, “Are all people the same even if they are 56 in color?”
I thought for minute, and then I said. “I’ll explain, 57 you can wait until we make a quick stop at the store. I have something interesting to show you. ”
At the store, we 58 some apples-red, green and yellow ones. Back home. I told Adam, “It’s time to answer your question.” I put one apple of each 59 on the table. Then I looked at Adam, who had a curious (好奇的) look on his face.
“People are 60 apples. They come in all different colors, shapes and sizes. On the 61 , some of the apples may not only look as delicious as the others.” As I was talking, Adam was examining each one carefully.
Then, I took each of the apples and 62 them, putting them back on the table, but in a different place.
“Okay, Adam, tell me which is which?”
He said, “ I 63 tell. They all look the same now.” “Take a bite(咬) of each one. See if It helps you 64 which one is which.”
He took big bites, and then a huge smile came across his face. “People are just like apples. They are all different, but once you 65 the outside, they are pretty much the same inside.”
Adam completely got it. I didn’t need to say or do anything else.
56. A. different B. popular C. same D.lucky
57. A. so B. if C. because D. although
58. A. gave B.got C. bought D. sold
59. A. kind B. bag C. basket D. shape
60. A. to B. for C. with D. like
61. A. price B. size C. color D. outside
62. A. peeled B. cut C. cooked D. washed
63. A. am not B. can’t C. needn’t D. mustn’t
64. A. think B. look C. decide D. hear
65. A. hand out B.got into C. put up D. took off
V．补全对话 阅读对话，从每题A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选?一个最佳答案完成对话。（5分）
A: Look at this picture. What’s it?
B: Oh, it’s a robot!
A: You’re right. It’s the newest robot in the world.
B: 66 .
A: It can help with housework.
B: 67 .
A: Yes, of course. Besides sweeping the floor, it can also take care of kids and old people.
B: 68 .
A: Sorry, I won’t. I can’t afford it.
B: 69 . Is it very expensive?
A: Yes. It’s 50,000 dollars. But we can have a look at it tomorrow. It’s on show in the Science Museum.
B: 70 . When and where shall we meet?
A: What about at my home at 9:00 a.m.?
B: OK, see you then.
66. A. Where is it? B. Where is it from?
C. What can it do? D. What does it look like?
67. A. It can take out the trash. B. Can it sweep the floor?
C. It must do the dishes D. Must it clean the room?
68. A. Many people want to buy one. B. What will you buy?
C. Did you buy it? D. Will you buy one?
69. A. How much is it? B. How do you get it?
C. How do you like it? D. When will you get it?
70. A. It’s boring. B. I don’t think so
C. I’m very busy. D. Sounds great.