1C.They knew none of the other guests at the party.
2.B.To the dentist’s
3.C.Dr. Andrews used to keep the patients waiting.
4.A.Tom is usually talkative.
5.D.To get the seminar schedule for the woman.
6.A.The woman has to get the textbooks in other ways.
7.B.Give a speech.
8.A.Jessie always says what she thinks.
9.D.Helen is quiet.
10.D.Jimmy’s words are often not reliable.
11.C.It has done more harm than good in the southern USA.
12.B.They will soon be overgrown with kudzu.
13.C.The climate there is unfavorable to its growth.
14.D.An association of teachers and scholars
15.A.Its largest expansion took place during that period.
17.C.He started the organization Heifer International.
18.A.To help starving families to become self-supporting
19.A.They should help other families the way they have been helped.
20.B.It has helped relieve hunger in some developing countries.
上海新东方学校阅读明星教师 郭将 乐柯键 赵胤
21. d they have difficulty finding qualified personnel at home
22. d seeks either his own or his children’s development
23. a take cultural factors into consideration
24. c provide a detailed description of their study and work experiences.
25. b the differences between the varieties of English
26. c. rewarding
27. a girls will turn out to be less vulnerable than boys
28. b girls can gain equal access to education
29. c It will yield greater returns than other known investments.
30. d the economic and social benefits of educating women
31. c To prevent the care thief from restarting it once it stops.
32. b self-prepared tools are no longer enough for car theft.
33. a a coded ignition key
34. d To allow for possible errors in the GPS system.
35. b Contact the car owner.
36. b Older parents can take better care of their children.
37. d They have to go on working beyond their retirement age.
38. c older parents tend to be concerned about their aging bodies.
39. a. Approaching of death.
40. c. Not until they had the twins did they feel that had formed a family.
06-6四级考试词汇单选题答案 (B 卷)
上海新东方四级词汇主讲教师 靳萌 杨文育
41 A current
42 B mood
43 D evidence
44 A held back
45 D preferences
46 C derive
47 B occur
48 D illegal
49 A feature
50 B forbids
51 C penalty
52 A distinguish
53 D pick up
54 C impression
55 B participate
56 D hold on to
57 B tackle
58 A state
59 C significant
60 D soared
61 C symptoms
62 A laid off
63 B traced
64 D proportion
65 B burdened
66 A performance
67 C apply
68 D affordable
69 B treat
70 D Inspired
上海新东方学校四级词汇主讲教师 靳萌 杨文育
71. A ago
72. C idea
73. B come
74. A indoor
75. D revealed
76. B down
77. C safe
78. A reduced
79. D destroy
80. B however
81. C completely
82. A or
83. B fact
84. D developed
85. A starts
86. D inevitably
87. C instead
88. C adopting
89. B beneficial
90. A entire